TEAM AND TRUSTEES
THE OFFICE TEAM
- Creating and implementing the BFHU strategy with sound financial and administrative controls
- Managing a successful operation designed to ensure high levels of donor care
- Winning new friends, managing major donors and raising targeted fund levels for the benefit of the Hebrew University
- Ensuring the team remains passionate about the cause and motivated to achieve their objectives
- Driving strong profile and a positive reputation for the BFHU and the Hebrew University
"I spent most of my career in international telecommunications developing useful commercial skills and experience just as applicable to the world of philanthropy"
Director of Development
- Maintaining close relationships with existing donors
- Identifying and securing new donors
- Developing new income streams
- Raising the profile of BFHU through ongoing events
- Developing the Hebrew University Alumni Association
"Following a successful commercial career, I have spent over fifteen years in philanthropy raising funds for charities and NFP organizations"
Head of Legacy Missions, Legal Group Co-ordinator and Head of Student Grants.
- Managing and developing the Legacy Campaign, promoting and organising Legacy Missions
- Coordinating the Legal Group and promoting and organising all legal group events including the annual Legal Dinner
- Promoting opportunities to study at the University and administering student grant applications – member of the Grants and Allocations Committee
”I practised as a matrimonial solicitor for over 20 years, later managing a registered care home as well as working for a charity that provided supported sheltered accommodation for the elderly"
Head of Donor Services and Events Administrator
- Donor services including administration of Endowment and Annual Scholarships
- Management of the Charity’s Annual Appeals
- Coordination of events including gala dinners
- Coordinator for the Women’s Group Committee/fundraising events
- Management of the Charity’s database
"I previously worked in commercial roles with complex administrative demands before joining BFHU, initially as a volunteer"
- Operational financial management
- Financial reporting
- Statutory reporting
- Business planning and budget overseeing
- Liaison with external statutory authorities
"I qualified as a chartered accountant and have broad experience in both the business and philanthropic sectors"
Keren Mozes Michaeli
Head of Online Marketing
- Managing digital and on-line communications
- Administering the BFHU website
- Editing the BFHU annual newsletter
- Designing and distributing periodic e-newsletters
“I trained and worked as a corporate lawyer in Israel. After several years in the legal profession I moved to IBM where I worked as a Senior Buyer before moving to the UK”
LIST OF TRUSTEES:
Jenny Arwas MBE
Isaac Kaye – Chairman
Alan Philipp – Honorary Treasurer
Joe Smouha QC
Benjamin Stowe – Ex Officio