Hebrew University Board of Governors Gathering 2020 | Human Health
Join us for an unforgettable international gathering during the 83rd meeting of the Hebrew University Board of Governors in Jerusalem, (Rescheduled to) 24-27 October 2020 . Highlights include one-of-a-kind experiences with faculty and students, events recognising donors and academics, and more. All are welcome to participate. Board membership is not required.
- Experience a Traditional Shabbat Dinner at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel with highly talented young Hebrew University researchers as special guests.
- Attend the Opening Reception at Jerusalem’s unique Gottesman Family Aquarium.
- Hear from HU experts as they present the latest developments in Human Health during HUJI Talks.
- Participate in HUJI Happening, an evening of talks, fun, and food at Jerusalem’s historic railway station.
- Celebrate Convocation, our annual conferment of the degree of Doctor of Philosophiae Honoris Causa upon esteemed honorees from around the world including Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks.
"The history of the Hebrew University is intrinsically intertwined with the establishment of the State of Israel and the development of modern Zionism. As one of the world’s most respected academic institutions, its influence on Israeli society and culture is without parallel. It is for these reasons, among many others, that I am truly humbled by the University’s decision to award me an honorary doctorate, and I look forward to visiting the campus later this year to take part in the ceremony”.
Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks
Click here to learn more about the event