Summer Courses Intro
The Department of Summer Courses and Special Programmes offers short-term study abroad programmes that enable students to combine an enriching academic experience with the opportunity to live and breathe the subject matter. For over thirty years, the Department has offered stimulating, accredited summer courses to undergraduate and graduate students, as well as mature learners with academic backgrounds.
Application deadline: 15 May, 2014.
This summer our Academic Programme offers courses in the following areas:
- Conflict Resolution from Theory to Practice: Israel as a Case Study
- The History of the Arab-Israeli Conflict
- The Emergence of the Modern State of Israel
- Revealing Israeli Society through Israeli Cinema
- Jerusalem through the Ages: Historical Geography and Archaelogy
- The Middle East and the World: A middle Eastern Perspective on International Relations
- Public International Law: The Case of Israel
- Contemporary Kabbalah: Jewish Esotericism in the Modern World
- Archaeological field schools
- Trauma and Resilience: Theory and Practice from the Israeli experience
To access the complete list of the courses and programs click here
For information on all summer courses and to apply, call Gill on 020 8349 5757 or email email@example.com