The daily business newspaper ‘The Marker’ has issued its 40 Under 40, 2021, the most promising innovative and entrepreneurial winners on the scene. 13 of the 40 are Hebrew University Alumni and these are:
- Shmuel Ben Arie: Head of investments for the Israeli market at Pioneer Wealth Management. Alum of the MBA program.
- Keren Shachar-Nissan: Senior physician at Schneider Children’s Medical Center. Alumna of the Faculty of Medicine.
- Yonatan Stelzer: Department of Molecular Cell Biology at the Weizmann Institute. Alum of the Faculty of Science.
- Moshe Shenfeld: Chairman of Yotzim Le’shinui. Alum of the Faculty of Science and the School of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Nechemia Steinberger: Rabbi and head of the Haredi mechina program at the Hebrew University. Alum of the Faculty of the Humanities.
- Yael Agmon: Coordinator at Budget Department, Ministry of Finance. Alumna of the Faculty of Social Science.
- Haitham Amal: Researcher at the Institute for Drug Research, School of Pharmacy, the Faculty of Medicine at the Hebrew University.
- Ori Sheinin: Deputy Director of the Government Companies Authority. Alum of the Business School.
- Itzik Daniel: Head of Labor Market Sector in the Ministry of Finance. Alum of the Faculty of Law.
- Adham Drawshe: Advisor for Arab affairs to the CEO of the Ministry of Social Equality. Alum of the Faculty of the Social Sciences.
- Tanyah Murkes: Executive Director of Forum Dvorah: Women in Foreign Policy and National Security. Alumna of the Faculty of the Social Sciences.
- Alex Rif: Founder and CEO of the One Million Lobby. Alumna of the Faculty of the Social Sciences and the Business School.
- Noa Litmanovitz: Head of the Finance Department, the National Public Transport Authority in the Ministry of Transportation. Alumna of the Faculty of the Humanities and the Faculty of Social Science.
The Hebrew University Alumni Association features the HU Alumni in Hebrew on the list here.