Zvi Hauser is currently a Knesset Member as part of the Blue and White parliamentary group.
- Hauser entered public service in 1994, serving as spokesman for the Likud party under then-Opposition Leader Benjamin Netanyahu.
- In 1996, Hauser was appointed Senior Advisor to Communications Minister Limor Livnat.
- In 1997, Hauser was appointed Chairman of the Council for Cable and Satellite Broadcasting at the age of 29.
- In 1999, he returned to the private sector as a consultant at the law firm of Goldfarb Seligman.
- In 2007, he was appointed Cabinet Secretary, serving in this position until 2013.
- In addition, Hauser served as Cabinet Spokesman and Acting Director-General of the Prime Minister’s Office.
- Until his election to the Knesset in 2019, Hauser founded and headed the Coalition for the Israeli Golan, promoting recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
- Hauser is a father of two and lives in Tel Aviv.