Mon 19th Sep 2022
Harman Library (building 10) in the Safra Campus (Givat Ram)
ASPER-HUJI Innovate OPEN Venture Creation Program’s Fourth Annual Demo Day to meet the Hebrew University’s latest up and coming early stage ventures of 2022.
During the OPEN program, our entrepreneurs explored their market, conducted customer research, developed their initial business models, and received funding to validate their product (POC/MVP).
The event will be held on September 19th at 11:00 in our new center on the Top floor of the Harman Library (building 10) in the Safra Campus (Givat Ram).
Register for the event and reserve your seat at : Eventbrite OPEN 2022 Demo Day Page
Meet the Ventures:
- PlantSense: Genetically encoded biosensors for early stress detection in plants. These biosensors allow for real-time monitoring of the plant’s physiological state.
- Azteculture: Enabling simple farmers to cultivate exotic, high-value crops such as Cacao, Vanilla, and Saffron.
- NucleoTech LTD: Developing drug delivery molecules that can carry therapeutics across the blood-brain barrier.
- Gamila Therapeutics: Developing Genetically engineered immune cells to detect the presence of specific cancer-related molecules in the bloodstream, travel towards the origin of these molecules and then kill the originating cancer cells.
- Syntra: AI based services to create optimal and very fast (100X) scheduling.
- Nina: A digital platform and marketplace for inmates and their families, enabling them to better communicate with their loved ones while supporting societal reintegration upon release from prison.
- ZE-o-MED: An ultrasound-based image classification tool that provides insights into the likelihood of thyroid nodules being benign.
- Oasis: A novel cooling solution which allows farmers to grow crops out-of-season and out-of-place, starting with Strawberries in the Israeli Desert in summer.
- MOVELADY: Improve the birth experience and its results for women who are under epidural anesthesia.
- Optimal C: A Digital service to help anyone better manage their monthly expenses.
ASPER-HUJI Innovate OPEN Venture Creation Program’s Fourth Annual Demo Day