Mon 18th Jan 2021 @ 4:00pm - 6:00pm
We would like to invite you to a webinar on the eve of the inauguration for the next president of the United States.
Opening Remarks: Professor Vered Vinitzky-Seroussi, Head, The Truman Institute
First Panel - Views from the Field of Diplomacy, Mediation and Negotiation
- Ms. Tzipi Livni - Former Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Ambassador Dr. Dennis Ross (US), Former special coordinator to the region
- Chair: Tali Lipkin-Shahak, journalist
Second Panel - Views on Morocco, The UAE and the new Middle East: new prospects for peace
- Professor Elie Podeh, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Dr. Ebtesam Al Ketbi, President of the Emirates Policy Center
- Dr. Daniel Zisenwine, The Truman Institute
- Dr. Sarah J. Feuer, INSS
- Chair: Dr. Omri Grinberg, The Truman Institute
The event will be held on ZOOM and broadcast on the Truman Institute’s Facebook page Participants are welcome to submit questions during the event. The event will be held in English.
Who Wants to Be a Mediator? Biden, the New Middle East and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict