Tue 26th Oct 2021 @ 3:00pm - 5:00pm
What effect did the Madrid Conference have on subsequent negotiations and agreements in the region? What really took place leading up to and behind the scenes of the conference? Do peace conferences play a significant role in conflict resolution? What are the chances to convene a similar regional conference in the near future?
The event will also launch the Spanish language edition of the Truman Institute Atlas of the Jewish-Arab Conflict.
President of the State of Israel Isaac Herzog
AMONG THE SPEAKERS:
- Regional Cooperation Minister of Israel - Issawi Frej
- Former Supreme Court Justice - Prof. Elyakim Rubinstein
- Ambassador of Spain to Israel - H.E. Ana María Salómon-Pérez
- Truman Institute Chairman of the Board - Dan Meridor
- Political Scientist, Hebrew University of Jerusalem - Prof. Galia Golan
- Author of the Truman Atlas - Dr. Shaul Arieli
- Head of the Truman Institute - Prof. Vered Vinitzky-Seroussi
Click here to view the full programme
The Truman Institute Marks 30 Years Since the Madrid Peace Conference